Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Boss and I

My Boss & I.
When I take a long time; I am slow.
When my boss taking a long time; He is through.

When I don’t do it; I am lazy.
When my boss doesn’t do it; He is too busy.

When I do something without being told; I am trying to be smart.
When my boss does the same; That is initiative.

When I please my boss by giving an apple; I am polishing
When my boss please his boss; He’s co-operating.

When I do well;my boss never remembers.
When I do wrong; he never forgets.

When I make a mistake; I am an idiot.
When my boss makes a mistake; he's only human.

When I am out of the office; I am wandering around.
When my boss is out of the office; he's on business.

When I am on a day off sick; I am always sick.
When my boss is a day off sick; he must be very ill.

When I apply for leave; I must be going for an interview.
When my boss applies for leave; it's because he's overworked.

No comments: